The following method must be used when the customer requests to re-enable the GDPR Protection setting that was previously disabled.
|Name||Data Type||Required / Optional||Description|
|order-id||Integer||Required||Order ID of the domain name|
Example Test URL Request
Returns a hash map of the following details:
- Status of the request (status)
- Domain Name (domainname)
- Order ID of the domain name (entityid)
- Action ID (eaqid)
- Action Type (actiontype)
- Description of the action being performed (actiontypedesc)
- Status of the action performed (actionstatus)
- Description of the action status (actionstatusdesc)
In case of any errors, a status key with value as ERROR along with an error message will be returned.